Senior Project Architect / Team Leader
North Sydney, NSW
EARN a Generous Negotiable Salary | Based on Experience
Unique & Innovative Architectural & Interior Design Firm
The Perfect Opportunity to Take the Next Step in Your Career
Enjoy Working on a Diverse Range of Exciting Projects
Fantastic North Sydney Location | Close to Transport and Cafes
Our client is an Architectural and Interior design firm with experience in retail, hospitality, club, corporate, multi unit residential, industrial, infrastructure, furniture, one off housing, modular housing and super yacht design. They tailor each project and let the brief, site and budget define the process!
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Architect to join their company in North Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn a generous negotiable salary that is based on your experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to take responsibility for all phases of the architectural delivery process whilst managing and leading a team to complete the projects within the allocated budgets and timeframes.
Reporting directly to the Principal Architect, Practice Director and Advisory Board some of your responsibilities include:
- Independently evaluate, select and apply architectural techniques
- Develop preliminary designs, drawings, reports and documents
- Liaise with external consultants including engineers & surveyors
- Coordinate the construction administration and review shop drawings
- Administer the construction contracts including certifying builders claims
To be successful in this role you will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years architectural experience
- 3+ years experience running projects and project teams
- Proficiency in Revit/BIM, AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max and MS Office
- Will ideally be registered with the NSW Architects Board
This position would suit a flexible leader with excellent communication skills and multi tasking skills as well as the ability to maintain a high level of performance in a changing environment.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.