EARN up to $70,000 per annum + Super | Based on Experience
Leading Australian Two Way Radio Rental Service Provider
Invest in Your Career | Opportunity for Career Progression!
About The Company
Our client is part of a dynamic group of businesses, delivering specialised technology solutions to corporate, industrial and government clients across Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia. This role will see you working with Australia’s largest two-way radio communications rental company and a specialist provider of Wide Area Coverage (WAC) voice and data communications solutions utilising cellular or satellite communications infrastructure.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Technical & Operations Support Coordinator to join their company in Melbourne VIC.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide front-line technical and operational support for all stakeholders
- Manage and configure android based PTToC devices to operate on specified PTToC software
- Manage and process the extensive fleet of devices so they are ready for rental and/or sale
- Manage cellular data SIM movement, usage vendors, software and other related tools
- Support the sales team with post-sales customer support directly and/or utilising the CS Portal
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar technical support role
- A thorough understanding of android based devices, firmware and related software programs
- Experience in cellular and/or satellite communications industries (desirable)
- Experience in cellular and/or satellite device management, configuration, activation or sales (desirable)
- Strong computer skills and understanding of MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to carry product/sample units up to 15kg
What's in it for You?
- Benefit from the Use of a Company Laptop + Phone
- Utilise Your Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Extensive Training & Development | Opportunity for Career Progression
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate!
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.