Field Service Coordinator
Opportunity to EARN a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Leading & Successful Manufacturer of Beer Dispensing Equipment
Showcase Your Organisational Skills in a Varied & Exciting Role
About The Company
Established in 1946, our client is the leading manufacturer of beer dispensing equipment and have since become the envy of their industry. By investing in the latest technology and training, they are able to produce a higher quality product, at competitive prices with short lead times. They take great pride in their products and the influence they have had on the beverage dispensing industry in Australia.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Field Service Coordinator to join their company in Aiport West, VIC, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the day to day delivery of the field technicians to customers in professional and cost-effective manner.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Booking of service calls and preventive maintenance services
- Liaising with in-field service technicians
- Scheduling of labour to ensure the most efficient delivery of services
- Order entry of invoices, creating quotations
- Following up on quotations, web enquiries and phone enquiries
- Will have experience in a previous service coordinator position
- Ideally have experience in either beer dispensing equipment, coffee machine, post-mix, water dispense or refrigeration industry
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a mechanical aptitude
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Pronto software is advantageous
What's in it for You?
- Work with industry professionals in a leading business
- On-going training, support and development
- Career progression opportunities
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.